How to repair *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx, *.rtf files?
Recovery Toolbox for Word (download) is used to effectively recover the text information from corrupted Microsoft Word documents and templates. It allows users to avoid losing text data important for them. Indeed, Microsoft Word is nowadays the most popular tool for creating any documents, including corporate ones. Recovery Toolbox for Word works like this. First, the program scans and analyzes the source file. During this process, it extracts the text information that can be extracted from it. In case the document is seriously damaged, part of the data may be permanently lost. All recovered text is displayed on the screen for the user to be able to check it. The user can make sure that the information is up-to-date and export data to Microsoft Word or save it to a plain text file with literally two mouse clicks. It makes this information available for any type of processing. It is also quite important that the source file is not modified. The program only reads information from it.
Recovery Toolbox for Word helps to recover corrupted Microsoft Word and Rich Text documents and templates
Recovery Toolbox for Word can work with text files of various formats: Microsoft Word documents and templates of various versions (.doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx files) and Rich Text documents (.rtf files). Tool can fix Word file docx of Office 2007. You can use it to recover only text, without any formatting or any images embedded into the source document. The Microsoft Word repair tool does the following:
- Recovery Toolbox for Word recover the text information only from damaged files.
- The Word fix tool recover information from corrupted Microsoft Word documents and templates located on corrupted media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.)
- The Word fix tool recover information from corrupted Microsoft Word documents and templates via the local area network
- Export the recovered information both to Microsoft Word and to a plain text file
Microsoft Word repair tool features
One of the main features in Recovery Toolbox for Word is how extremely easy it is to use it. The entire process of using this tool is implemented in the form of a step-by-step wizard in each step of which the user has to perform only one action. Such an approach allows any users, including those who are just starting to work with the computer, to use the Word recover program.
Documents and templates created with Microsoft Word are often very important. At the same time, the format this editor uses is unstable in case of damages. Even minor modifications in it may lead to the situation when it is impossible to open the entire document and, therefore, when the text in it is lost. A lot of things may cause such modifications in a file. For example, a virus can damage it. And this situation is quite possible because viruses for documents in the DOC format are widely spread nowadays. Another rather common cause of damages in electronic documents is transferring them over the Internet, saving them to CDs and DVDs and other removable media (floppy disks, ZIP drives, flash drives, etc.). Besides, we should not disregard the probability of damaging some document due to a failure in the operating or file system or any software failures, including in Microsoft Word itself. Any of the above situations can easily result in losing important information.
Microsoft Word Fix utility
So, we face the following situation. One day the user trying to open some important document may see a message that it is impossible to recognize the file format, or that the file is corrupted, or that some other error occurs. And either the document will not be opened at all or just a set of special characters that does not make sense will be displayed if the user tries to open it. It means that information from this document may be considered as permanently lost without Recovery Toolbox for Word (corrupted repair word recovery tool, word file recovery).
How to recover Word file?
Warning: Recovery Toolbox for Word is a shareware tool. It means that you can download it and try its features regarding data recovery from corrupted files before purchasing it. The demo version has some limitations. You can use it to view information from a corrupted Microsoft Word document or template, but you cannot save it to the disk. Thus, you can first make sure that Recovery Toolbox for Word works well and purchase it for the complete use only after that.
Download Microsoft Word repair file software
Recovery Toolbox for Word is answer on a questions:
- How to recover Word file?
- How to repair corrupted Word file?
- How to Word corrupt file open?
- How to Word file repair?
- How to fix a damaged Word file?
- How to fix error Word file this file is not in a recognizable format?
- How to open corrupted Word files?
- How to recover Word files?
- How to repair the Word file?
- How to repair the MS Word files?
- How fix corrupted DOC file?
- How to Word corrup file open?
- Recovery Toolbox for Word is compatible with Windows 98
- The repair doc file software is compatible with Windows Me
- The recover doc file software is compatible with Windows NT 4.0
- The Word recover file software is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8
- The recover doc file software can fix word file docx of Office 2013